An innovator accustomed to working in a high pressure environment. A quick learner who can work intuitively within new systems. Has demonstrated exemplary abilities in both supervisory and teamwork roles. Excellent written and oral communication skills, and excellent presentational skills.
Metro by T-Mobile
Senior Manager Business Analysis
Feb 2018 – Present
- Created and maintained business metrics for reporting and analytics.
- Deep-dive analysis of problems to identify root causes and to provide recommendations for improvement.
- Break down complex concepts, and present insights in a clear and concise way.
- Developed self-service reporting solutions
Business Analysis Manager
Jun 2015 – Feb 2018
- Provided recurring and ad hoc reports to help drive key business decisions.
- Created data models and visualizations in modern BI software for sales and marketing.
- Identified opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy of existing processes through automation.
- Sourced new data and modeled the relationship against disparate sources to provide coherent stories to the business.
Apr 2007 – Jun 2015
- Used knowledge of programming to implement an automated process to efficiently distribute reports to relevant recipients based on their locale and titles.
- Collaborated remotely with cross-regional counterparts to develop a company-wide standardized Scorecard.
- Automated the migration of 51k+ excel reports from a SharePoint Document Library to a network drive.
- Used RegEx pattern-matching against file contents to reorganize reports into a standardized structure.
- This saved company costs and cataloged the reports for easier access.
- Implemented additional automation by extracting raw data out of Business Objects, coding the transformations in Access, and used VBA to split out multiple copies of a report from a single Excel template.
Licenses & Certifications
Certified SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager
Issuer: Scaled Agile, Inc.
Issued: Nov 2019 – Expires: Nov 2020